Thursday, July 25, 2024
HomeMuslim WorldAsiaMuslims in India and World Should Express Solidarity with Palestinians

Muslims in India and World Should Express Solidarity with Palestinians

New Delhi, October 13: Maulana Waliullah Sayeedi Falahi, Secretary Tarbiyah, Jamaat-e-Islami Hind, while delivering Friday sermon (Khutba-e-Juma) at Masjid Ishaat-e-Islam here today, talked in detail about the hardship and sufferings the Palestinian people have borne during the last 75 years and the atrocities of Israel perpetrated against them. He also talked about the historical importance of Palestine and the Bayt al-Maqdis (Al-Aqsa).

He added, “The world is now talking about the deaths and sufferings of the people of Israel but had turned a blind eye towards pain, agony and sufferings of the Palestinian people for the last 75 years. Israel has occupied 90 percent of the Palestinian land and is desperate to drive out the Palestinians from the remaining 10 percent land.” The Palestinians are forced out of their land and houses and are today made to live in an open jail.

“The world has remained silent on the defiance of Israel one accord after another from the United Nations. It is the responsibility of the people to stand by the people of Palestine and express solidarity with them. They should try to do all what they can do by remaining the framework of our constitution. If we cannot do anything, at least we should pray for their safety or at least feel that what is happening with the people of Palestine is wrong. It is the responsibility of the Muslims to protect their First Qibla – Bayt al-Maqdis. At this critical juncture Muslims should forget their small differences and together express their solidarity with the people of Palestine. The Muslim world should open their eyes to be on the Palestinian side,” he said.

RELATED ARTICLES
Donate

Latest Posts